Provides a systematic assessment through external ophthalmic examination of the color and structure of the iris as they relate to the internal areas of the body.
Julie has numerous natural modalities that she works with, but iridology is her passion! Julie feels that iridology is a tremendous assessment tool for conventional, integrative, and naturopathic practitioners.
She started her quest in iridology education over 15 years ago beginning with Equine Iridology. She then trained in Canine/Feline Iridology and after realizing the amount of information that can be gathered, became intrigued with Human Iridology.
Currently, Julie is a Board Certified Comprehensive Iridologist practitioner member of the Int’l Iridology Practitioners Association and a research member for the Equine Iridology Practitioners Project. She has trained under the world’s leaders of iridology and has the most up-to-date information that iridology assessments can offer.
Julie has a network community of the finest iridologists that she continuously collaborates with to maintain the challenge of what iridology assessments can provide!
What Iridology Can Do
* Iridology can reveal the inherent strengths and deficiencies of organs, glands, and tissues. Inherently weak organs do not utilize nutrients as well as they should, nor do they have the ability to discharge toxicity.
* Iridology can show the potential ability of an organ to react to illness. White raised signs can show a potential for irritability and/or possible inflammation. Dark gray or black areas can indicate little or no ability to react.
* Iridology can show familial patterns of various syndromes and pathologies such as gastrointestinal disorders, hypoglycemia, blood anomalies, or heart problems.
* Iridology can show (through the color of the iris and genetic patterns) certain foods that a person could have difficulty digesting or utilizing.
* Iridology can show from the pupil border, areas of the spine that may have subluxation.
* Iridology can show potential central and autonomic nervous system imbalance and circulatory disturbances.
* Iridology can indicate potential connective tissue weakness and a tendency for varicose veins, hiatal hernias, hemorrhoids, or scoliosis.
* Iridology can indicate potential for glandular deficiencies.
* Iridology can indicate there is potential for high uric acid levels, serum cholesterol levels, and lymphatic congestion.
Diagnose disease or specific injuries.